Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sooner Summer


I can't keep up with time; it runs so fast. I can feel the sun's rays hitting warmer and warmer each waking day on my face. I don't know but as January is coming to an end, I sense that the end is near. I can hear the crisp. I can feel the beat.





 
Never too late for some polka dots.
Photos by Third Jabilles

Summer is on its way.

Today, I decided to wear an outfit that would hasten this awaited season. When it comes to mixing and matching prints, I am quite the risk-taker. As you can see, I fearlessly combined polka dots and aztec patterns. To achieve a semi-formal feel, I put on a plain, white coat. And of course, a pre-summer attempt would not be complete without a pair of sunnies.  

This outfit post only shows my anticipation for summer. I'd be graduating from college this March and I'm not quite sure if I'm ready for the real world. But who cares? No one is really ready for anything.

All I can do is now is savor every moment I have with all my peers, colleagues and friends. Rest assured, I'd still continue blogging even after graduation. What comes after that? I don't know. I am not sure.

I'm just hopeful.


Top: Tee Culture
Coat: Forever 21
Pants: Human
Shoes: Lacoste
Sunnies: Pacific Blue

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment