Friday, July 4, 2014

Pinky Swear


I think you have an idea why I decided to entitle this post Pinky Swear. Yes, I'm wearing pink, and I swear I loved rocking it in Singapore.



I got this fabulous studded sling bag during my last minute shopping before my flight to Singapore.
Don't I just look taller? Yes, that's actually a trick that bloggers do. We ask our "photographers" to shoot us from an angle quite low.



Photos by Crystal San Pedro

As promised, this was one of the three outfits I wore during my short but memorable trip in Singapore that I shared to you in my previous post. You can check out the full entry by visiting my Travel page.

Going back to my outfit, you might have noticed that I'm into two pastel colors lately: pink and turquoise. I don't know but there's something about these two that's so magical. They effortlessly exude summer and everything that's great about this season. And since Singapore's weather was quite sunny, a pink chiffon top's lightweight trait was perfect for an outdoor walk. 

Though summer has ended a month ago, most of us usually look back and reminisce lasting memories that it holds. So if you're feeling a bit nostalgic, you're free to wear your favorite summer get-up anytime for as long as it will make you feel good. After all, we dress up not impress, but to express.

Chiffon top: gift from Meki (HK)
Pants: Promod
Shoes: Artwork
Sunglasses: Sunnies by Charlie
Sling bag: Parisian

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment