Thursday, June 19, 2014

Singapore


What a great way to end this year's summer at the Lion City! Read on because you are in for a treat to one of Southeast Asia's finest countries. Let me give you a glimpse of this wonderful place with some of the snapshots we took. All aboard readers, we are bound for Singapore!



My smile says it all. 



Food. If you're a food lover, you might want to bring more Singaporean dollars as your taste buds will surely feast during meals. Singapore offers a wide variety of tastes such as Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Indian delicacies. 

 


Floating our way under this tunnel which is also a huge aquarium.


Adventure Cove. I think the name of this attraction says it all. I also call this place "The Land of Pools" because wherever you go, there is water flowing and splashing. There are artificial waves pools, mega slides, dolphin shows, man-made caves and many more. 

 


An all-Filipino dance crew who impressed everyone with their swag. Philippines reprezent!
I must say, this was one of my best rides at Universal Studios.

My companions during the whole trip: Suzette, Chelsi, Crystal and Carol.

Universal Studios. A Singapore trip will not be complete without visiting this world-famous amusement park. Tourists from different countries leave this place with a big smile as every ride, street and show will surely amaze and entertain you. You can't help but run like a child and enjoy the beauty of this tourist attraction.




Marina Bay Sands. This 55-story hotel offers a breathtaking sight of Singapore. We were blessed to have checked in and enjoyed one of their luxurious amenities such as the infinity pool. The architectural design of Marina Bay Sands is just so incredible that you would not stop wondering how it was even thought of and actualized. 

Sorry but I just had to this pose with the Merlion.


Striking a high fashion pose with the Flyer as our background. Werk it, sissies!

Marina Bay Sands during the day.
Behold, Marina Bay Sands and all its magnificence at night.


Gardens by the Bay and all its glory.

Most of the great photos were taken by Carol Canoy.  Thanks to her generosity, Singapore looked effortlessly fascinating with her Canon 5D and photography skills.
If you're thinking of a nice place to spend your time during the next break, you might want to write Singapore at the top of your list. If I'd post all the pictures we took, this entry will be ridiculously long. Hopefully, you had a glimpse of what to expect and explore if ever you'd feel a bit adventurous.

Of course, this fashion enthusiast turned wanderlust didn't miss the chance to shoot a few outfits. I will be posting some of them in my coming posts!

This is only the beginning of more journeys and adventures I will be taking soon. As for now, I am ending my first travel post. Thanks for flying with me!

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment