Friday, March 31, 2017

Portfolio: Ferocious

Davao's daring duo is back. *wink*


YAAAAAS! It has been seven months since my last post and almost 34,000+ more views since then. I couldn't imagine how it happened!! When I started blogging, I was already ecstatic when the number of views reached 50 (LOL). 

Then it grew to 500 and then 5,000. And now 50K views!!!!!!! I mean this number might be insignificant for most bloggers but this makes me so happy already <3

To celebrate, here's a ferocious (rawr) fun shoot with my partner in crime, Ken Mumar.


Versace On The Floor (minus the Versace, of course. LOL!)



Ken is channeling her inner J-Lo with that booty tooch!



Photos by Sebastian Daquil

If you know us personally, you'd notice that we look totally different on the pictures. This was taken almost a year ago when Ken still had long, blonde hair and I was still growing mine too. 

(Short story: I had all my hair chopped off last October of 2015. It was a bittersweet decision as I wanted my healthy, curly hair to grow back. Eighteen months later, my hair has grown so much! You'd notice the display photo of my blog on the upper-right side showing a preview of my hair length. YAAAS!)

LIFE UPDATE: Ken and I are still pursuing modeling and I'm happy to share that Davao is slowly opening its doors to androgyny.

By the way, I can't wait for y'all to see my collaboration with Neil Jimlani for his collection! I know I'm all over the place but I'm just really excited. I never thought we'd ever walk on fashion shows for local designers and wear their designs for shoots. A year ago, professional models would just stare at us during castings and we never get booked. Today, we've become good friends with them, walking side by side on the runway.

No dream is ever too big. Until then, stay crazy, have faith and keep chasing those dreams.

XOXO


No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment