Thursday, February 27, 2014

Krshton: The Summer Collection

The experiment continues. The dream lives on. The fictitious brand that raised the bars of fashion is TOTALLY back!

Krshton launches its Summer Collection this 2014, elevating its reach to new heights with its fresh styles and new faces. An array of patterns, colors and prints will surely excite your fashion hormones with Krshton's latest ad campaign.

Enough with the talking. Here it is. 

And then there were seven. If you've read the previous ad campaign of Krshton, you'd notice a few faces added to the group. I just thought that maybe there is not enough room for fierceness and so I invited four more models.


Krshton's pioneers. These three aspirants were the first bearers of this fashion experiment.  A few things have changed since the last shoot as they have grown to be better versions of themselves as models. I'm just glad they still responded to my invitation. Now, they are the forerunners of this ad campaign.

Krshton's new faces. This brand called for breaking the lines and so I did. I added four more faces to represent the diversity that Krshton could offer. Tan skin, blonde hair, jawlines, thin and hourglass archetypes--name it, Krshton has it. Such a great way to welcome summer with an explosion of colors and differences.
Mike Espino for Krshton
Kang Verga for Krshton
Mae Bornillo for Krshton
Luke Butler for Krshton
Alprincess Torculas for Krshton
Antoine Pedregosa for Krshton
Meki D'lonsod for Krshton
Maybe you're thinking this ad campaign ends here. Well not yet as these models (and some that I have invited) will be walking down the runway this March 2 at the Linmarr Inn. As part of our project, Krshton will launch its first fashion show. Yes, Krshton is coming to life! Watch out for my next blogpost as I will be sharing to you this exciting event.

But wait, there's more! A brand will not be complete without a commercial ad. Here's a shot of the video shoot we did.
Special thanks to Shievar Olegario for the flower crown, LA Subido and Cha Sumaoy for the denim top and accessory.
Now that you've seen the whole cast, I hope that their styles inspired you to pull off creative and fun ensembles that you might want to wear this summer. 
All these would not be possible without the cameras, the creative direction, the brilliant ideas and the patience of our two humble photographers, Troy Vergara and MJ de Castro.


Meet the fun-loving people behind Krshton, Kristine Perez and Sheng Maglinte, my teammates. And of course, Jona Desierto, my lovely production assistant who helped me in styling the models.


Nothing excites me more but to venture on higher heights, try new things, take risks and live what I love to do. Being able to inspire others to run after their dreams makes the whole experience worthwhile. I know I have a long way to go, but it doesn't matter. So long that I keep this fire burning, I will not lose track.


Make-up by Trisha Villapaz
Styled by Ralz San Pedro
Assisted by Jona Desierto
Photographed by Troy Vergara & MJ de Castro

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment