Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Krshton: The Fashion Show

Turn on the lights.

Roll out the red carpet.

Stomp to the beat.

Brace yourselves as Krshton hits the catwalk in its very first fashion show! With its Summer Collection, Krshton awed everyone last Sunday, March 2, at Linmarr Apartelle as seven fierce models devoured the runway.

Since this was a project under my Advertising class, our professor decided to conduct it during the 6th Agu-ipo Awards 2014 of the Marketing Program of Ateneo de Davao University. So far, this was one of the best final exams that I took in my entire student life. I think you know why.



Below is a picture featuring one of our models, Mae Bornillo, which is Krshton's 7-foot official ad that was printed on a tarpaulin that hung outside the venue during the show. 

Edited by Sheng Maglinte

This fictitious brand is slowly becoming a reality when it made its mark on the runway. Personally, I was overjoyed to see my models wearing a potential brand that might carve its name of the fashion industry soon.

The fashion show had two sets. At the first ramp, the models wore a laid-back ensemble with a white top and a denim bottom. Then, they strutted their stuff with Krshton's summer collection.

Ladies and gentlemen, Krshton: The Summer Collection Fashion Show.

 Alprincess Torculas

 Antoine Pedregosa

 Kang Verga

Mae Bornillo

Krshton introduces its newest young faces: Percy Bangonon, Rexor Amancio & Ysa Terio. Their uniqueness exude what Krshton is--celebrating the diversity of beauty in different forms, shapes, sizes and colors.

Percy Bangonon

Rexor Amancio
Ysa Terio

Now, it is my pride to present to you Krshton's Summer Collection.



 


Krshton's first fashion show was a blast! This was one of those teary-eyed moments I will never forget as this is also the first runway show I directed. Truly, an experience worth my time and effort.

And since Krshton has a dynamic and fresh vibe, we invited another photographer to cover the whole show. She's Elaine Magistrado, a talented photographer who screams her heart out through the photos she take. I think you'll be seeing her in one of my coming posts as I will be collaborating with her in the near future.

I'd like to end this post with Krshton's commercial ad as this somehow sums up the whole journey of the brand. I'm not sure what's next for Krshton, but I am certain that this is only the beginning.

To Krshton's success and more, I say cheers!


Make up by CJ Libre
Assisted by Jona Desierto & Kathleen Pate
Commercial & print ad edited by Sheng Maglinte
Photographed by MJ de Castro & Elaine Magistrado
'

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment