Monday, March 17, 2014

Haciendero


Disclaimer: I am not rich, therefore, I am not, in any way, a legit owner of lands. Too young for that. However, allow me to be a haciendero, even just for this outfit post.

My mixed emotions pose.
A random gift (necklace) from a not so random, great friend. Thank you Meki!
Yes, my hair died..I mean it got dyed. Rest in peace, burgundy hair.
 Photos by Eanna Fernandez

Hey fierce-lings (fierce earthlings)! I haven't updated my baby (blog) for quite some time because my graduation requirements were very demanding. But I'm back! So let's start fashion talking.

I am not really a fan of "polos" but this plaid piece with a fun combination of navy blue and hot pink was an exception. I've been wanting to wear this but I never had the right elements until today. Since checkered polos are signature outfits of cowboys (and since I can't pull off a convincing one), I decided to stick more to its country feel. Maroon boots and a burgundy hair were enough to achieve a stylish haciendero look.

This is my last post as a student. Soon, I'd be walking down the aisle to receive my diploma. My heart leaps and it aches at the same time as I will be saying hello.. and goodbye.

To the world, get ready because I am. 

Polo sleeves: Gap
Pants: Promod
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Tomliz

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment