Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fierce Feather


Blue Feather ain't so blue for the skinny fella. 



The shoulder studs and three-chained necklace are perf!



I like how this pair of leather pants make my legs look like they could on for days. Werk!

Oxfords never fail to make any look classy.
 Photos by Meki D'lonsod


Well, I guess I was excused from wearing an outfit with a touch of blue since I was only one of the guests that evening. With that being said, I opted for a palette quite far from the theme, but still exuded class and style.

If you've noticed I tucked the black and white sheer top in front, but I let its back drape loosely for an added effect. This also created an illusion that my (skinny) legs were longer than they actually are with the high-waist leather pants. The necklace and the shoulder studs were also enough to accessorize the whole look.

There are so many ways we could wear or style our outfits. We don't really need to blend in all the time. For as long as what you're wearing speaks you, never hold back.

Sheer top: Forever 21
Leather pants: Forever 21
Oxfords: Artwork

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment