Sunday, May 4, 2014

Neon Burst


There seems to be a dilemma. Hmmm.. You might wanna read more and take your pick as we talk about all things fun and fab this summer!





Photos by Mikel Luy

What time is it? IT'S SUMMER TIME!!

Hello dearest readers! How's your summer? I bet y'all are spending most of these "lazy" days lying on white sand shores--savoring each fleeting moment. The drinks get colder, colors go brighter, the sun becomes warmer, skin gets tanner, style becomes sexier and the nights are longer. No wonder everyone awaits for this season.

As for the unemployed fashionistas like me (HAHAHA), summer is a great time to put on some neon colors. For today's outfit post, I chose lime green. And since I was a bit undecided in choosing the right elements, I went for two combinations. As you've seen above, the top paired with ragged denim jeans was more beach-friendly as it hung loosely over my tummy showing a little skin.  

To make it more summer-ish, I folded the pants, which was also a stylish way to show the gladiator sandals that I've been wanting to have all this years! Finally I got a nice brown pair that I can use this summer.

Now let's talk about another take on this neon burst look.




Photos by Elaine Magistrado

You might notice I went a bit dark with my hair and my pants. This time, I fearlessly mixed up loose with loose. I mean, it's summer! Our bodies need room for some breathing. Also my brown leather bag matched well with my glads, just the right amount of earth tones.

I like both ensembles equally since they both scream and burst summer. Good thing I had the chance to re-shoot the outfit with the talented Elaine. You'll be seeing her photography skills as I will be featuring them in my first exclusive fashion shoot with a FIDA designer and five fierce models. You don't wanna miss this!

Keep on visiting! Enjoy your summer.

Cropped top: Forever 21
Denim jeans: Guess
Black pants: Zara
Gladiator sandals: Forever 21
Bag: thrifted

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment