Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bubblegum


Pink and blue. Did I mention it's like something we chew? (That rhymed. Thank you, thank you very much!)

Those sunnies are my younger sister's post-grad gift. 
Photos by Elaine Magistrado

Hola! I know it may be a little late for a summer post, but I know you won't mind 'cause c'mon, it's SUMMER!!

How was this season for you? Well, this year was a memorable one for an unmployed, professional bum like me. You'll know why in the coming posts as I will be taking you somewhere grand and really beautiful. Anyway, I must say I love how I was able to magically come up with a "bubblegum" outfit. Honestly, the pieces are not new ones but I guess you could always dig from your closet some clothes you used to love. And I also like how earth colors (my sling bag and gladiator sandals) neutralize the loudness of my outfit. 

A new chapter awaits, but my heart's still stuck and it will forever long for the heat of the sun, the sound of the waves smashing on the beach, the parties, the nights, the love affairs. I'm still figuring out what to feel now that summer has ended. Oh well.

Sunglasses: Sunnies by Charlie
Top: Gmall dept. store
Belt: Oxygen
Shorts: Maldita Man
Bag: Thrifted
Glads: Forever 21

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment