Sunday, September 14, 2014

Wonderful


 And yes, up to this moment, I still long for summer. 



 
 
 Photo by Crystal

I know it may be a little late to post a summer-ish get-up this month but I just can't let this slip off my blog. It's not often that I'd have Universal Studios as the backdrop of my outfit shoot. Don't worry though, this is the last set of my Singapore memorabilia.

I was quite excited when I found this cool, sleeveless top in a surplus store with a really wonderful statement on it. The floral print kinda softened the whole look since the color palette was quite dark, not to mention the studs, both on my bag and boots.

I must say, yo closet ain't that rockin' if you got no tattered jeans! Excuse mah nigga accent. I really wanna learn how to speak like Beyonce or Queen Latifah. Anyhoo, I'm serious about you getting this type of jeans if you still don't own one. You can pair it with almost anything if you're going on a casual date or night out with your friends.

In the near future, I'll be doing a post about the many different ways you can wear a pair of tattered jeans. As for now, I bid farewell!

Sleeveless top: H&M
Jeans: Guess
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Parisian
Bonnet: Artwork

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment