Thursday, October 16, 2014

Studded Hue


Here's a get-up where color and cockiness meets in the cool month of October.


 
Mom and dad's birthday gift! Oh how I adore gold watches!
My friends know me too well that they really chose this purse as a gift.



And here's another present from my friends on my birthday. Excellent choice!
Photos by Elaine Magistrado

Shops go on sale, lights flicker at night, the breeze turns chilly--and you know its almost Christmas!

Hey there, fellow fashionista! I know it's been a while since my last post (if you've been reading my blog) as I have been adjusting to my new routine as a legit laborer of this country. Yes, my unemployment days are finally over and since September 16, the government has been enjoying my taxes.

Anyhoo, my fashion adventure lives on because even at work, I don't hold back. I wear what makes me feel good and happy, like this outfit with quite a statement. You might notice the subtle hints of gold in my accessories, purse and even sandals. We all know that with the right amount of gold, any color would look expensive with it especially with black. But since I didn't want to look all dark and studded, I tinted this outfit with blue and purple hues.

We all have different tastes in clothes and style. Some like it simple and classy; others dark and fashion-forward. As for me, I just like it loud.

'Bout you, how would you want to look this season? :)

Top: Gmall dept. store
Pants: Zara
Accessories: Oxygen, Timex
Purse: Terranova
Glads: Parisian

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment