Wednesday, July 15, 2015

High Waist & High Hopes


Guess who's back, back again. Ralz is back. Tell a friend!

And who would have guessed this top was just P150. Yaaas!
Gray glads to tone down the colorful top.
Photos by Clarence Sayman

After 82493 years, I AM SO BACK!!!

Hey y'all!!! Sorry for the exclamation points, bold and capital letters and Eminem rappin' (bet you sang to that intro). I just had to because nothing feels better than getting back to what you genuinely enjoy. For the past nine months, I couldn't find time to shoot for an outfit post due to the demands of my work. But those days are gone as I've recently decided to resign and take some time for myself.

With that, since this is my first get up in 2015, I wanted to look high. And not the kind of high that Davao City's mayor would run after. The midsection-kind-of high. In the coming posts, you'll see me rocking more of these 90s-ish type of jeans in different styles and fits. I just love how they give dimension to my shapeless body and height to my skinny legs.

And what better way to wear those jeans than pairing it with a cropped top? It takes casual outfits to a whole new level by accentuating the butt and giving people an illusion of a smaller mid-area. 


I'd like to end this post with my eyes closed and my hair tangled with my newly installed lash extensions. Seriously though, with everything I had experienced for the past few months, I am grateful to be able to enjoy life's surprise downfalls and unexpected opportunites.

I don't know what God has in store for me this year, but I'm guessing it'll be good. To all of you who has been reading my blog since the beginning until today and to my new readers, thanks a lot and welcome. Get ready for more outfits, shoots, places, tutorials and fashion quests this year. May our hopes be as high as the waist of our jeans!<3


Beside me is Clarence Sayman, a third year Mass Communication student from ADDU who is fond of photography and the blogging world. Glad to have worked with him because it only took us roughly ten minutes to finish one set! Hoping to shoot with him again soon.

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment down below, share your thoughts and tell me what kind of outfits, features or shoots you'd want to see next. Follow my online diaries in Twitter and Instagram: both are @ralzsanpedro. And for collaborations, message me at sanpedro.ralzy@gmail.com!


Cropped top: Abreeza tiangge
Jeans: Forever 21
Sandals: Parisian
Bag: Salvatore Mann

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment