Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Feelin' Myself


I promise I'm not tryin' to be manly(?) because that would defeat the meaning of the title. 



How can something be so tattered (jeans) be so beautiful at the same time?


Photos by Clarence Sayman


Sup style geeks! Today I'm showing my take on a casual, go-to outfit that I would actually wear when I hang out with some friends or when I want to check some items on sale. It's very comfy and laid-back.

If you haven't noticed (which I don't think is not possible), I have a really skinny archetype. BOOM! What a shocker. Hahaha. My point is, I like cropped tops, midribs, hanging and/or over-sized muscle tees because they suit my body. And yes, just like what I've mentioned in my last post High Waist & High Hopes, I've been lovin' some pairs of high-waist jeans lately and these are my fave, so far. Gladly, they mixed well with the dark blue glads and floral cap.

I know guys don't commonly wear these kinds of stuff, but that's actually the point of my existence(wow), if you may say. I represent those skinny and androgynous men who rock both men and women's clothing.

That's why I was kinda feelin' myself. (Shout-out to my queens, Yonce & Onika!)

How about you, what outfits make you feel like yourself? :)

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment down below, share your thoughts and tell me what kind of outfits, features or shoots you'd want to see next. Follow my online diaries in Twitter and Instagram: both are @ralzsanpedro. And for collaborations, message me at sanpedro.ralzy@gmail.com!

Floral cap: Oxygen
Cropped sweaters: H&M
Tattered jeans: Gmall Dept. Store
Glads: Payless by Christian Siriano

No comments:

Well, what do you think?

Post a Comment